-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

2 posters

Can we get more people in this website?

Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Can we get more people in this website? Empty Can we get more people in this website?

Post by Vicboy Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:22 am

I think there are players who simply don't know about the website. Could the ones here kindly advertise this website? Convince them by saying how active I am in the forums and that I actually listen and implement some of the suggestions posted here. Thanks.

-Sent from my G3
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24

Can we get more people in this website? Empty Re: Can we get more people in this website?

Post by Probe Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:10 am

Yah, been working on it. Most people say they checked it but never actually sign up.
    KRZ

Can we get more people in this website? Empty W00t WHAT'S UP THING ONLINE!!!!!!11

Post by KRZ Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:27 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I LOVE THE NEW UPDATES! REVIVE, NEW ITEMS, NEW MAPS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

keep up the good work! I'ma creep the forums!
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Can we get more people in this website? Empty Re: Can we get more people in this website?

Post by Vicboy Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:07 am

New maps?
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:01 am

lol

You know someone isn't up to date when they find baguio a new map xD
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Ok, since the holidays are here we need to start paying attention to getting people on the website and growing the playerbase. What happens during holidays? Well, if you ever took marketing, you would know that holidays = tons of kids playing games. What is sc2? A game! Kids are extremely impressionable. You want to get them into a habit. So the point of this post.....

Start waiting for longer times in the lobby. Don't get impatient. Attract more players and if you are a pro opt, try to make it fun, not just slaughter everyone. Perhaps use some deception or something. If you aren't a pro opt I ask two things of you:

1) Do not TK

2) Be a Vicboy and spam TheThingRevival.tk. Make sure they know what it is before spamming or its pointless. And you don't literally have to spam. Just like put it everywhere lol

And there is one last thing to say to fellow members of the website....

What the fuck are you guys DOING? You do realize I can see if you have logged into the website in the last 24 hours, right? Why then, are you coming to the damned website and not posting anything? GO. POST. NOW. Be an actual part of the community and provide ideas and feedback. I don't give a crap if you are bad at giving feedback and write, "Sounds good, good idea."

JUST WRITE IT.

Again, holidays approaching we need to start using it to our advantage. Start getting more people now, because its our best opportunity with so many kids online.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Sorry for being bossy :>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 pm