-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

+4
Datasick
Phantom01
Vicboy
Shadow
8 posters

Black holes

Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Forum Points (FP) : 977
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12

Black holes Empty Black holes

Post by Datasick Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 am

Just a reminder
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Forum Points (FP) : 260
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Black holes Empty Re: Black holes

Post by Rachyl Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Small black holes populate the universe, but their cousins, supermassive black holes, dominate. Supermassive black holes are millions times as massive as the sun, but have a radius similar to that of Earth's closest star. Such black holes are thought to lie at the center of pretty much every galaxy.Scientists aren't certain how such large black holes spawn. Once they've formed, they can easily gather mass from the dust and gas around them, material that is plentiful in the center of galaxies, allowing them to grow to enormous sizes
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Forum Points (FP) : 330

Post by Shadow Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Try looking at Uranus and u will find the answer?
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:31 pm

I'm not talking about planets, but if you want a lecture I will be happy to educate.

Black holes are exploits around all maps and that's all you guys need to know.
    Perplexate
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Forum Points (FP) : 462
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11

Post by Perplexate Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Ooh, where are these black holes. I want to know for...Science...Sake.
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Post by Vicboy Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:12 am

Cooper, it's not possible!

No, it's necessary.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24

Post by Probe Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:10 am

If you are legit talking about certain locations within the map, I am aware of their existence. When Vic finally updates me on the patch note thingy, I'll be sure to patch them.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:03 pm

W͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ m͓̽l͓̽g͓̽ t͓̽e͓̽x͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ h͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ m͓̽a͓̽r͓̽k͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽ e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽y͓̽w͓̽h͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ M͓̽8, I͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽t͓̽ I͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ m͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ b͓̽u͓̽g͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽f͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽p͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽e͓̽a͓̽d͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽an͓̽ i͓̽n͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ p͓̽r͓̽o͓̽b͓̽e͓̽.

Lol, but really I can prob point out every location and show how I can still hide items abusing Vics patch on the item push off as well as new ways I hide items in plain sight as well. I do plan on doing it today.

Last edited by ☠Datasick☠ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Post by Vicboy Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:25 am

Datasick wrote:W͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ m͓̽l͓̽g͓̽ t͓̽e͓̽x͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ h͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ m͓̽a͓̽r͓̽k͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽ e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽y͓̽w͓̽h͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ M͓̽8, I͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽t͓̽ I͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ m͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ b͓̽u͓̽g͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽f͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽p͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽e͓̽a͓̽d͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽n͓̽ i͓̽n͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ p͓̽r͓̽o͓̽b͓̽e͓̽.

Lol, but really I can prob point out every location and show how I can still hide items abusing Vics patch on the item push off as well as new ways I hide items in plain sight as well. I do plan on doing it today.

So why don't you be a good admin and make a list of it? Or are you scared to have them fixed?
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Forum Points (FP) : 133
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4

Post by Phantom01 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:05 am

Vicboy wrote:
    Datasick wrote:W͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ m͓̽l͓̽g͓̽ t͓̽e͓̽x͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ h͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ m͓̽a͓̽r͓̽k͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽ e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽y͓̽w͓̽h͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ M͓̽8, I͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽t͓̽ I͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ m͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ b͓̽u͓̽g͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽f͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽p͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽e͓̽a͓̽d͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽n͓̽ i͓̽n͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ p͓̽r͓̽o͓̽b͓̽e͓̽.

So why don't you be a good admin and make a list of it? Or are you scared to have them fixed?

Shots fired.

(Well you could always admin new players who are interested.)
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:08 am

I wanna be an admin. Can i be an admin pleaaaaase???
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:04 am

While feeling well, well could be a black hole, black holes suck in light, light travels at the speed of light, light speed is how fast the millennium falcon goes, the millennium falcon is from Star Wars, Star Wars was life a long long long long long long long long long long long time ago, but in a galaxy far far far far far far far far away, things that are far away means you have bad eyesight or it's really far far far far far away, eyesight means you have at least one eye, the illuminati has one eye, but so does One Eyed Willy, One Eyed Willy was a pirate, Pirates live on ships, ships float, floating is sorcery, sorcery is Bob Newell, Bob Newell is Jesus, Jesus walks on water, Water is an element, elements are bendable, The Avatar bends elements, Avatar was made by James Cameron, James Cameron is human, Humans take care of sloths, Sloths are secretly spodermen, spodermen invaded New York, New York has a big apple, apples are red, red is the color of blood, blood is what flows out of marines when you slaughter them, slaughter is made by Datasick, Datasick plays The Thing Revival, The Thing Revival has bugs, one of those bugs is a black hole, the black hole bug is not patched, anything that is sent in a black hole gos to the illuminati, the illuminati created game bugs? By patching the black hole bug you kill the illuminati?

Analysing results

We must patch the black hole bug to prevent the Badassbullsamusbobnewellcyborgspacerangerilluminatiaberration from destroying the universe
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:07 am

It's mostly the bugs I've already told you about Vic, therefor they are almost all listed
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Rachyl wrote:I wanna be an admin. Can i be an admin pleaaaaase???
    LOL Troll wants to be an admin. Good luck talking to Vic on that one.
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 am

Wow im not a troll you fucking asshole....im actually very educated. I dont want to be an admin anymore anyways because your so fucking rude to me! no wonder The Thing is dieing out because of bitchboy virgin admins like you lol. I think ill just go play my PlayStation 4 with Reefer instead. bye!
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:59 am

Rachyl wrote:Wow im not a troll you fucking asshole....im actually very educated. I dont want to be an admin anymore anyways because your so fucking rude to me! no wonder The Thing is dieing out because of bitchboy virgin admins like you lol. I think ill just go play my PlayStation 4 with Reefer instead. bye!
    Education has nothing to do with being a troll. Also, the Reefer portion is really not helping your case.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3

Post by ReeferFist Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:01 am

Probe wrote:
    Rachyl wrote:Wow im not a troll you fucking asshole....im actually very educated. I dont want to be an admin anymore anyways because your so fucking rude to me! no wonder The Thing is dieing out because of bitchboy virgin admins like you lol. I think ill just go play my PlayStation 4 with Reefer instead. bye!
    Education has nothing to do with being a troll. Also, the Reefer portion is really not helping your case.

do you really want to be that looser rachyl? watching over 12 year olds all day feeling like your doing something important with your life Razz

Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:26 am

I never wanted to be an Admin i just wanted to see if theyd let me. but clearly MR PROBE has an agenda against me. Fine i see how it is. i stop Teamkill and get called a Troll! I stop Teamkilling.......AND STILL GET CALLED A TROLL. wow! whatever this is bullshit im tired of playing with these losers. Reefer i want to play Destiny with you. plz take me away from these butthurt admins
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 am

and Probe SRSLY.....how does me being associated with ReeferFist effect my chances of being able to be an admin....? your such a fucking asshole get off your highhorse
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:23 am

Rachyl wrote:and Probe SRSLY.....how does me being associated with ReeferFist effect my chances of being able to be an admin....? your such a fucking asshole get off your highhorse
    Reeferfist is a known rule-breaker who enjoys killing random noobs and deterring them from the game. Association with an individual in terms of values is fair game, in my opinion, for judgement upon whether or not a player is trustable. (Trustable is, in fact, not a word.) :p

Just my opinion tho.
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Hmmmm okay. But im not Reefer, an im not a rulebreaker im actually a really good girl. unless you are a jerk to me, then i will be a troublemaker! hmmm, makes me wonder why Reefer does the things he does! (you guys obviously did something to piss him off) just saying!
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:23 am

Rachyl wrote:Hmmmm okay. But im not Reefer, an im not a rulebreaker im actually a really good girl. unless you are a jerk to me, then i will be a troublemaker! hmmm, makes me wonder why Reefer does the things he does! (you guys obviously did something to piss him off) just saying!
    Nope, unfortunately not the case. Reefer has been around longer than me, by far. For years now he's trolled the game and I don't think its for any other reason than annoying us all.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 am

Data, post all of the black holes you currently know about in the moderator forum please. I know of only 2 but I can guarantee there are more.
    Perplexate
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Perplexate Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:46 am

Probe wrote:
    Nope, unfortunately not the case. Reefer has been around longer than me, by far. For years now he's trolled the game and I don't think its for any other reason than annoying us all.

Not quite. Reefer began trolling to get back at the professional thing community of that time who were being complete assholes. He's kept it up as he sees much of the Administrative community as abusive, and will do see until he sees otherwise.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 am

perp gets it.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:35 am

Perplexate wrote:
    Probe wrote:

Not quite. Reefer began trolling to get back at the professional thing community of that time who were being complete assholes. He's kept it up as he sees much of the Administrative community as abusive, and will do see until he sees otherwise.
    He trolled when all of the pro players left, before admins were really a thing. That sweet spot was at least him screwing around.

I don't understand the logic either way.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:06 am

Probe fails again.

very vauge response you have probe. I would only troll the idiots and shit talkers and trolls themselves.

i just don't get all upset and complain for hours on end, notice how there was barley any replays of me tking? players would always shoot me first then try to convince the whole group that i attacked them. so they would come after me and Id completely rekt them all!! bom and the whining would continue. but its just easier to say 'its reefers fault' then to actually survey the problem.

the stupid rank system was also part of the problem, id always TK the person wearing the same rank as a shit talker or troll.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:09 am

anyways, tell me how our community improved since I've been gone? Razz Razz

just keep blaming everything on me =) i like it
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 am

ReeferFist wrote:Probe fails again.

very vauge response you have probe. I would only troll the idiots and shit talkers and trolls themselves.

i just don't get all upset and complain for hours on end, notice how there was barley any replays of me tking? players would always shoot me first then try to convince the whole group that i attacked them. so they would come after me and Id completely rekt them all!! bom  and the whining would continue. but its just easier to say 'its reefers fault' then to actually survey the problem.

the stupid rank system was also part of the problem, id always TK the person wearing the same rank as a shit talker or troll.
    *Random cadet picks up grenade.* 

*Reefer kills them for it, then continuously tracks them down to kill them in other games because they used it in their defend against him.*

*Reefer claims innocence.*
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:23 am

show me proof
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:44 am

Reefer is telling the truth, and you are falsely accusing him by the way Probe. You have no evidence.
    Perplexate
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Perplexate Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:56 am

Just...I fail to see why one guys opinion makes everyone so upset. If he were to kick Reefer or some such that'd be a different issue. But just because he states his opinion doesn't mean everyone should get mad at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:07 am