-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

BIG game thrower

ValThor
    Private
    Private

Forum Points (FP) : 43
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

BIG game thrower Empty BIG game thrower

Post by ValThor Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Okay I've played pleanty of The Thing lately and I love everything about it, and even if you guys think I'm just bitching about TK in general then you're morons.

I know it's part of the game, and I love being The Thing watching people turn on each other, but the passed ten games in a row there have been people deliberately throwing the games. The BIGGEST one of all I've seen is seansbeast he's ruins every god damn game he gets in. he gets a few friends of his who are premade sometimes to help him tk groups of people they isolate via locking doors, even if they KNOW they're not the thing. Often times they have so few people left by the end that the thing just wins, it's a real pain in the ass and a damn insult to anyone who wants to actually play with that suspicion of "who's the thing" with these guys it's just become "Shoot everyone on sight, stim, lock doors, tk tk tk, repeat.

drop.sc/274351

Can seansbeast PLEASE be warned for gamethrowing? this is just one of at least ten games that only I have played that he's done this on, his excuse is always "tk'ing is allowed!", but seriously guys this has gotten out of hand, it's pretty damn boring when the game ends via a god damn bloodbath in mid after two people lock the doors on classic. No deductive reasoning, no real fun, it's just a "let's grind to the next game" scenerio.

gawd I'm frustrated! afro

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 pm