-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

Some good suggestions

Fuzzles1

Some good suggestions Empty Some good suggestions

Post by Fuzzles1 Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:38 am

Hey Vic,

I was playing your game and I love the whole new concepts that you've brought forward to it. The door locking mechanic and radio system are something which completely changes the whole feel of the game. Although playing through the game I felt like it was lacking something. It feels as though it needs more atmosphere. Like maybe adding in more flashing lights. More dynamic and interesting rooms that you could hide in. Like reactor rooms, even have a holding cell which you can trick people into walking into. Maybe even smoke walls which people have to walk through as well. Like when someone dies, you could even have a general scream audio so that the player knows that someone has died as well. I know you may have heard this before as well. But I feel like it's more difficult to aim when you don't have a selection circle when you're attacking other players as well. Then looking at the general look and feel of the map, if you could even have a little bit of outdoor area where it's snowing that would be awesome too. And have a set timer where a medivac will come to save everyone to give the thing more incentive to create disharmony.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions. Hope the game comes along well.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:42 am