-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

+3
Probe
Datasick
ReeferFist
7 posters

Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse

ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3

Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse Empty Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse

Post by ReeferFist Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 am

why is this little 17 yr old faggot still admin? you know his frontal lobes are not fully developed yet #science and he's not able to evaluate a situation and make proper decisions.

but srsly. some noob was on me like glue/creeping like a noob thing~ and i shot him and panda disabled my attack.
    1. i cant play the game properly
    2. whats the point of the revive system?

i have a replay somewhere, if your interested. but you just employ 17yr olds ad let them run rampant, no wonder you game is full of so many trolls . look who runs it (panda)
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Forum Points (FP) : 977
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12

Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse Empty Re: Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse

Post by Datasick Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Lets bust out the old admin guidelines

Section A: Game over moderation
    This means that no game shall be ruined by moderation.
    -N/A-

Section B: Every game is a new game
    Never carry over punishments to the next game. That is not to say that you can't be bias against a player, just that you can't take action until that player is clearly breaking the rules again.
    -Sustained-

Section C: Prevention over punishment
    Moderation is more of a preventive solution against the team killing and such. There are certain admin powers that can prevent many crimes, use these preventive measures. Punishments such as smiting or kicking are the last resort to any player proven to be non-correctable.
    -Qualified-

Section D: Moderation is to convince and correct.
    The purpose of moderation was not to challenge players to misbehave. It's function is to convince misbehaving players to correct themselves, else face the punishments.
    -Failed-

Section E: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Do not punish or use the admin powers on anyone you simply heard was misbehaving. As a moderator, you are the judge to whether someone deserves a punishment. No one deserves a punishment if they are not caught in the act.
    -Accomplished-

Section F: Ignore retards.
    Finally, the most important rule is to ignore retards. Do not let them provoke you into abusing your powers.
    -Failed-

Article 1: Teamkilling

Teamkilling is when a player has died from another player who initiated and persisted the attack. Before a teamkill occurs, use Disable Attack on the attacking player.
    -Accomplished-

Amendment I: A victim of an attempted teamkill has the right of self-defense in that CURRENT game.
    -N/A-
    Resolved conflict

Amendment II: When a teamkiller uses a grenade on his team, it is recommended to pause him until the timer is way beyond the reach of others.
    -N/A-

Article 2: Thing Teaming

Thing Teaming is when a player is very much aware that another player is the Thing and allows himself to be an asset for the Thing.
    -N/A-
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Oh? No game shall be ruined by the moderator? Since I have a few replays showing willuwontu pinging me as thing, there goes one of the fucking idiotic admins Vicboy selected. Let's move on to you, messing with my bank out of the fucking blue because the initial coders behind the map don't know how to migrate banks from v1 to v2. Let's move onto Probe, a pretty gigantic bitch, whose tiny brain is the 8th wonder of the world. Caps is fine. Cyrus lol I won't even get started on that as an admin choice.

I'm inclined to agree with Reefer that most admin choices are completely terrible. Including you.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:Let's move on to you, messing with my bank out of the fucking blue

Out of the clear blue? The # of games did not match up with the # of points.

Once I asked if you tampered with your own stats you kinda snapped at me and started taking it personally, but I really did not intend to do so. Without answering my question the first time I came to the conclusion that you had tampered with your bank file and were being ill-corroborative to me.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:55 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:Cyrus
    Isn't Cyrus a tker? ._.

Also, evidence against willu plz. You call me on lobby holding yet can't offer a piece of evidence. Bring everything you have forward and I'll assess whether or not its worthy.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Just saying in advance. If any of you think that admins are terrible, the game itself sucks and is ruined, or whatever goes through your head, why don't you just leave? I am pretty satisfied with it.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Datasick wrote: why don't you just leave?
    I think this is the question everyone has been asking for a while now. I don't think these people have an answer so they just default to playing. Maybe they don't have anything better to do in life?
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:05 pm

ReeferFist wrote: and he's not able to evaluate a situation and make proper decisions.
    Datasick wrote:Before a teamkill occurs, use Disable Attack on the attacking player.

ReeferFist wrote:1. i cant play the game properly
    Cannot be resolved (Reason being, you play video games to troll and not play by the rules). I hope one day that will change.
    zankhennahr2

Post by zankhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Maybe there's some confusion about admins ruining the game. "Why don't you stop playing?" I like playing the game, and yet find that admins are never useful. Hence, *admins* should stop being the impediment to a better game.

Obviously I'm not going to answer you when I'm chasing down a marine, obviously Probe is going to make some bitchy and idiotic remark without thinking if he should open his whore mouth, and obviously I'm not going to leave a game just because a moronic 14-year-old was given admin powers on a map by someone even less competent to make that decision.

I'll see if I care enough to find the replays or if I'm just going to wait until the next time he does dumb shit as admin in-game, thanks to him being dead-set on me being one of the lobby-holding Probes (like always with the more imbecilic admins, with no fucking thought, evidence, logic, or reason behind what spews out of your idiotic mouths).
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Post by Vicboy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:02 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:Oh? No game shall be ruined by the moderator? Since I have a few replays showing willuwontu pinging me as thing, there goes one of the fucking idiotic admins Vicboy selected. Let's move on to you, messing with my bank out of the fucking blue because the initial coders behind the map don't know how to migrate banks from v1 to v2. Let's move onto Probe, a pretty gigantic bitch, whose tiny brain is the 8th wonder of the world. Caps is fine. Cyrus lol I won't even get started on that as an admin choice.

I'm inclined to agree with Reefer that most admin choices are completely terrible. Including you.

willuwontu explain

DataSick explain

Where the fuck is Caps anyway. And where the fuck did you hear that Cyrus is an admin? Don't bash me based on your shitty rumors.

What happened to your stats?

Also, why the fuck are you hostile at me out of nowhere.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm

zankhennahr2 wrote:I'll see if I care enough to find the replays or if I'm just going to wait until the next time he does dumb shit as admin in-game, thanks to him being dead-set on me being one of the lobby-holding Probes (like always with the more imbecilic admins, with no fucking thought, evidence, logic, or reason behind what spews out of your idiotic mouths).
    Weren't you just, a couple hours ago, set on me being the one lobby holding? Both hypocritical and retarded.... quite fascinating, really!
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 pm

I'll let that post slide, since it was before I gave you the advice of "read your post out loud". It is quite imbecilic. Jesus, I wonder if I had any reason whatsoever to think that Probe was lobby holding. Hmm, maybe because one of the three morons with that name is lobby holding? Or maybe because that moron was in the lobby, and [Vicboy] Probe was pending without responding for 3 minutes. Man, I wonder if those two things combined had anything to do with me thinking Probe was lobby holding.

So, like I said in the other post. Read what you write out loud, gauge how much of a moron you come across as by reading it to a family member if you must (don't they teach you this in middle school?), then decide if you still want to hit "send". Hopefully you'll learn something from it! But I'm not going to hold my breath until I actually see evidence you've learned how to not be a retard.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 pm

lol, don't pick on willu.

willu knows he won't be demoted as admin because vic cant program lol.

when willu left the game it became so unbearably glitchy, vic had to tug on willu's dick to get him to fix everything. bounce bounce bounce rabbit willu can program
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Vicboy wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:Oh? No game shall be ruined by the moderator? Since I have a few replays showing willuwontu pinging me as thing, there goes one of the fucking idiotic admins Vicboy selected. Let's move on to you, messing with my bank out of the fucking blue because the initial coders behind the map don't know how to migrate banks from v1 to v2. Let's move onto Probe, a pretty gigantic bitch, whose tiny brain is the 8th wonder of the world. Caps is fine. Cyrus lol I won't even get started on that as an admin choice.

willuwontu explain

DataSick explain

Where the fuck is Caps anyway. And where the fuck did you hear that Cyrus is an admin? Don't bash me based on your shitty rumors.

What happened to your stats?

Also, why the fuck are you hostile at me out of nowhere.
    I was REALLY confused at Cyrus lol. I was like wait wtf Cyrus is admin when did this happen? 

YOALL got on in like the first time in forever Vic :> I was so happy to see him again (imo best player of all time + best personality the game has) So much nostalgia playing with him again

And he's hostile cuz hes Zak
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:10 pm

but why he has these 17 yr old children running the game into the ground has me stumped... maybe he likes them young?
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:11 pm

I am picking up that "Vicboy can't even do anal properly" vibe, yes. Also, where do you find these fantastic gifs?
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:12 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:[Vicboy] Probe was pending without responding for 3 minutes. Man, I wonder if those two things combined had anything to do with me thinking Probe was lobby holding.
    Unlike you, I've been doing something to help out with the game and and so that's my excuse for being AFK tyvm.
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Probe! I'm so fucking ecstatically proud of you right now! You nailed 75% of the reason I'm so hostile!
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:15 pm

ReeferFist wrote:but why he has these 17 yr old children running the game into the ground has me stumped... 
    I really don't understand the emphasis on Data's age. Aren't you just indirectly insulting yourself, essentially, since someone younger than you is acting more mature? Just thought I'd throw that out there....
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Hmm. I wasn't being hostile to Vicboy in that post though. "I'm inclined to agree with Reefer that most admin choices are completely terrible. Including you." was aimed at the thread's creator lol.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:15 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:Probe! I'm so fucking ecstatically proud of you right now! You nailed 75% of the reason I'm so hostile!
    Really? Very Happy I totally absolutely completely totally give a complete absolute shit if you are proud of me!
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Actually yah Vic, the hostility doesnt seem to be directed at you. You can grab some popcorn and just watch if you want :>
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Well I mean you must give some sort of shit about how proud I am of you. Why else would you keep on saying dumb shit 72% of the time?
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:22 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:Well I mean you must give some sort of shit about how proud I am of you. Why else would you keep on saying dumb shit 72% of the time?
    Well, being sleep deprived probably has something to do with it lol. Its 2:30am here and I've been working/playing on Thing for.. I don't even know how long. Long enough that I'm incapable of doing math to find out how long. I think I'm delirious.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Datasick wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:Let's move on to you, messing with my bank out of the fucking blue

Once I asked if you tampered with your own stats you kinda snapped at me and started taking it personally, but I really did not intend to do so. Without answering my question the first time I came to the conclusion that you had tampered with your bank file and were being ill-corroborative to me.

Vicboy wrote:DataSick explain

Read my comment. ^

The reason I tried to edit his stats is because they didn't add up and with him being so hostile to me I thought he was just trying to be defiant. When I asked him what happened to his stats he answered with aggressive sarcasm and later on a threat that he would become a second Zankza if it I ever tampered with his stats again (Kinda pointless because they don't save properly though, but I later offer to fix them by uploading a bank file and he said he did not care about stats that much. Counterintuitive).
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Vicboy wrote:Where the fuck is Caps anyway.

I told him yelled at him to join the thethingrevival.tk 3 times.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:34 pm

this is why you cant employ 17 yr olds 'aka datasick. they're incapable of making proper decisions~ as seen above
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 am

Datasick wrote:
    Datasick wrote:

Read my comment. ^

The reason I tried to edit his stats is because they didn't add up and with him being so hostile to me I thought he was just trying to be defiant. When I asked him what happened to his stats he answered with aggressive sarcasm and later on a threat that he would become a second Zankza if it I ever tampered with his stats again (Kinda pointless because they don't save properly though, but I later offer to fix them by uploading a bank file and he said he did not care about stats that much. Counterintuitive).

so basically you got mad he was picking on you so you took his points? if this doesn't call for a demotion idk what does.
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:20 am

ReeferFist wrote:
    Datasick wrote:
    Datasick wrote:

Read my comment. ^

so basically you got mad he was picking on you so you took his points? if this doesn't call for a demotion idk what does.
    I wonder if Reefer wants Data to get demoted so that Reefer can take his place as admin.

LOL (That won't ever happen.)
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:23 am

Probe wrote:
    ReeferFist wrote:
    Datasick wrote:
    Datasick wrote:

Read my comment. ^

I wonder if Reefer wants Data to get demoted so that Reefer can take his place as admin.

He actually told me he would rather ruin the game than be an admin.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:24 am

Edit: This post made too many minds explode.

Last edited by Datasick on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 520

Post by Proteo Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:01 am

Probe wrote:
    ReeferFist wrote:but why he has these 17 yr old children running the game into the ground has me stumped... 
    I really don't understand the emphasis on Data's age. Aren't you just indirectly insulting yourself, essentially, since someone younger than you is acting more mature? Just thought I'd throw that out there....

No
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 am

Datasick wrote:
    Probe wrote:
    ReeferFist wrote:
    Datasick wrote:
    Datasick wrote:

Read my comment. ^

He actually told me he would rather ruin the game than be an admin.

flower
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792

Post by Vicboy Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:44 am

Play the game Reefer, lobby holders have been defeated.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:56 am

Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse Gy5p2
    Raito
    Raito
    Private
    Private

Forum Points (FP) : 5
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Post by Raito Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:12 pm

ReeferFist wrote:why is this little 17 yr old faggot still admin?

Why do you still cry like a bitch?

I've always wondered.

He's a
    ReeferFist wrote:little 17 yr old faggot
    yet you sit here on a forum and literally shed tears in EVERY forum post. Here and you did it on thethingamongst.us practically every second you had the chance. So minus eating. Sleeping. and Shitting. Was all day.
    Raito
    Raito
    Private
    Private

Forum Points (FP) : 5
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Post by Raito Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Btw.

Badabam.

Raito makes an appearance.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:38 am

Raito wrote:Btw.

Badabam.

Raito makes an appearance.

Raito's the badass of the badasses
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 am

and in comes rato to suck pandas dick in hopeless efforts of one day joining ranks of all the other male felicio engaging admins pirat
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 am

it has been proven..... you just gotta suck hard enough
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:53 am

Datasick wrote:Just saying in advance. If any of you think that admins are terrible, the game itself sucks and is ruined, or whatever goes through your head, why don't you just leave? I am pretty satisfied with it.

because of your 17 year old nature of'give me,give me, give me, mine,mine,mine" makes you unfit for an admin

admins are implemented to elevate and increase the playing experience of the gamers. admins are not just created so they can benefit from their own selfish needs (theres a word for that ADMIN ABUSE).... you of all admins really don't get that, you're just happy you get to sit in the high chair.

I really never see panda helping anybody, just constantly making stupid decisions that leads to more people trolling. bad admins are about 80% of the reason we have a trolling problem
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 am

ReeferFist wrote: I really never see panda helping anybody,

So I did not
    • Provide help for other new players by providing links

• Fix stats other peoples reset stats

• Answer questions regarding the game

last night?

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here... You must have been insulting me so much that you forgot to think clearly.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:09 am

and now my comment is going to be followed up by reefers inconclusive reign of calling me names along with how he is so much more mature that he needs to call me a 17 year old unfit admin...
    Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse 2Q==
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 am

Probe wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:Well I mean you must give some sort of shit about how proud I am of you. Why else would you keep on saying dumb shit 72% of the time?
    Well, being sleep deprived probably has something to do with it lol. Its 2:30am here and I've been working/playing on Thing for.. I don't even know how long. Long enough that I'm incapable of doing math to find out how long. I think I'm delirious.

oh poor probe, eating potato chips and sitting on your butt all day is really hard work pig pig pig pig
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:17 am

you really cant talk to this child. he just picks and chooses what he wants to hear and only responds to the simplest and easiest things for him to safely dodge any responsibility.

why don't you respond to the full statement instead of picking and choosing what you want to grab and run with. you are incapable because you are a child

...you didn't really answer the questions~ you just asked a question to my statement that would have already answered your question. its all quite pointless but its the behavior id expect from someone your age.
    CyrusChaos
    CyrusChaos
    Specialist
    Specialist

Forum Points (FP) : 67
    Forum Rating (FR) : 2

Post by CyrusChaos Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:46 am

lmfao! This is quite delicious. Why does no one want to receive my love and bare witness to my message of the Light of Jesus Christ? sunny

Lmao on a serious note, y'all can have admin power. Too much work for me <3

LAHV YEW ALL
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:22 am

ReeferFist wrote:you really cant talk to this child. he just picks and chooses what he wants to hear and only responds to the simplest and easiest things for him to safely dodge any responsibility.

why don't you respond to the full statement instead of picking and choosing what you want to grab and run with. you are incapable because you are a child

...you didn't really answer the questions~ you just asked a question to my statement that would have already answered your question. its all quite pointless but its the behavior id expect from someone your age.

Datasick/Pandapower Admins abuse 78b0a6353bd48932afe033413f3743d22fcd1862
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:44 am

and when you cant think of anything intelligent to say. just post a nice picture sunny
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Post by Datasick Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:57 am

There are many things I could say, none of which will be effective because you like being talked to like shit.
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 am

How is posting pictures talking? king

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content