-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

5 posters

Your first impression with my game?

Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Your first impression with my game? Empty Your first impression with my game?

Post by Vicboy Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm just wondering, what was your first impression with my game? Was it fun the first time or did you have to try again? Was there anything cool about my game that made you play it?
    EternalToss
    Admin

Forum Points (FP) : 222
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Your first impression with my game? Empty Re: Your first impression with my game?

Post by EternalToss Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 pm

the whole physcological warefare but i played it when it was really rough and the game ended really fast more often then it does now
    Unitology
    Cadet

Forum Points (FP) : 4

Your first impression with my game? Empty Re: Your first impression with my game?

Post by Unitology Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 am

You've got the core done for a super solid game. Really addicting to play. I've been looking for a game like this ever since the old parasite.
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Vicboy Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 am

Anything unique about it? Is the proximity chat unique?
    EternalToss
    Admin

Forum Points (FP) : 222

Post by EternalToss Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 am

its different but it doesnt make the game fascinating, its just the different style of game mode thats unique because theres few to no games like it, no, mafia is not like it at all. If you notice most the popular games are very similar with few dimensions and game plays that differ from one to the next.
    Solidifire
    Corporal
    Corporal

Forum Points (FP) : 82

Post by Solidifire Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 pm

My first game (about 2 and a half weeks ago now) I had no clue what was going on. And as the marines all met up, the thing never revealed itself. IT TURNED INTO A 1 HOUR 45 MINUTE GAME. And I loved every minute of it, marines accusing each other and so on, and I remember thinking why the fuck have I been playing mafia? Well it turned out after all that time that we had tked so much the thing finally just transformed and nomed me and a few other guys. couldnt stop laughing it was the last person anyone would expect
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Vicboy Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Solidifire wrote:My first game (about 2 and a half weeks ago now) I had no clue what was going on. And as the marines all met up, the thing never revealed itself. IT TURNED INTO A 1 HOUR 45 MINUTE GAME. And I loved every minute of it, marines accusing each other and so on, and I remember thinking why the fuck have I been playing mafia? Well it turned out after all that time that we had tked so much the thing finally just transformed and nomed me and a few other guys. couldnt stop laughing it was the last person anyone would expect

I like this story, thanks for sharing.
    Bunnyrabbit:)
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Forum Points (FP) : 142

Post by Bunnyrabbit:) Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 am

Solidifire wrote:My first game (about 2 and a half weeks ago now) I had no clue what was going on. And as the marines all met up, the thing never revealed itself. IT TURNED INTO A 1 HOUR 45 MINUTE GAME. And I loved every minute of it, marines accusing each other and so on, and I remember thinking why the fuck have I been playing mafia? Well it turned out after all that time that we had tked so much the thing finally just transformed and nomed me and a few other guys. couldnt stop laughing it was the last person anyone would expect

honestly after an hour and a half game it becomes so boring I pull the pin on a grenade and never throw it
    Pancakes

Post by Pancakes Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 am

My first game (about 2 and a half weeks ago now) I had no clue what was going on. And as the marines all met up, the thing never revealed itself. IT TURNED INTO A 1 HOUR 45 MINUTE GAME. And I loved every minute of it, marines accusing each other and so on, and I remember thinking why the fuck have I been playing mafia? Well it turned out after all that time that we had tked so much the thing finally just transformed and nomed me and a few other guys. couldnt stop laughing it was the last person anyone would expect

Unfortunately, the thing control bar has eliminated this type of game Sad
    Bunnyrabbit:)
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Forum Points (FP) : 142

Post by Bunnyrabbit:) Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 am

vicboy needs to replace it with the rescue ship "plllleeeeeaaasseeee"
    Sad Crying or Very sad
    toadking

Post by toadking Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am

First game I ever wanted to stay around to see who was the winner/loser/thing!! Nice~
    TT

Your first impression with my game? Empty My first few impressions

Post by TT Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:03 am

My first game:
    Walks around with a few other marines, nobody talking, eventually the "the thing has been killed" message appears.
    Me: Maybe I'll try it a second time...

My second game:
    Thing is hot on my tail
    Me: I'll throw a grenade! Now, how do I use these*blows up self*

My third game:
    Me and a small group of other guys are talking on a radio to a different group, I am normal blue
    Radio: we think blue is thing
    *team kills me*
    Radio: we meant LIGHT blue
    Me: AGHHH RAGERAGERAGE

After most of my games ended in me getting TK'd, I eventually vowed to quit until a TK'ing punishment was added. But I might get on again now that the new update is out.
    greatgam

Your first impression with my game? Empty great

Post by greatgam Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 am

great game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 pm