-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

+8
terryterry
Vicboy
zakhennahr
ReeferFist
Datasick
TeamKiller
Rachyl
Phantom01
12 posters

Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike

Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Forum Points (FP) : 133
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4

Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike Empty Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike

Post by Phantom01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 am

I am going to make a lot of enemies posting this and put a cross hair on my head every game, but I have encountered to many game throwers in the last few days to not say something as they threaten the structure of the game as a whole. In addition, I think this is necessary for players who are new to the game or unfamiliar with entirety of the 'usual' player base.

Known Tker's and Hackers:
    -ReeferFist... Will Tk for the joy of Tking. Usually attempts to wait for players to group up in a small room and throw a grenade or two in to kill. Also has been repeatedly seen holding lobbies.
    Banned until 4/16/2015

-Vicspam... Believed to be ReeferFist's new account. Repeatedly holds lobbies and will TK without mercy in game.
    -Probed... Unknown who's alternate account this is. Repeatedly holds lobbies and is known to potentially hold for multiple consecutive days.
    -Rachyl... ReeferFists 'right hand man' so to speak. Also enjoys Tking for the joy of Tking. ReeferFist + Rachyl in a lobby spells disaster.
    -Proteo... A possible hacker and Tker. Has the ability to identify players in a game by name rather then just by color. Also works with Ian to Tk occasionally. (May have just identified me via rank and not hacks, however since I am still a low rank in game it is suspicious given that there are a multitude of players with the same rank as I in his ability to continually identify me)
    -Ian... Encountered him molitoving + nading a player in a game. I called him out the next game and he has since attempted to Tk me every game along with Proteo. The two team up regularly and enjoy singling out players with Proteo's ability to identify players and killing them.

I will keep this list updated as I continue to play. Best of luck to everyone else.

-Phantom

Last edited by Phantom01 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 am; edited 18 times in total
    zakhennahr2

Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike Empty Re: Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike

Post by zakhennahr2 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:14 am

Hmm, I don't recognize Ian from that list. Some comments:

• ReeferFist and Rachyl. Just, ahahahaha. If they weren't so objectively bad at playing this, I might see how what they do is considered trolling. But, given that even if Rachyl as a marine helps Reefer as a thing they both still fail and lose, I wouldn't worry about it.
    • Proteo. I think this one just stopped playing when I'm in lobbies since I always get a kill on him. Hi babe! You're still on my to-kill list Smile Some tips on how to have him killed basically instantly? Lock the door when you, him, and 3 other marines are on the same side of the door. He will flip his shit, go crazy, try to grenade, and get killed. It's pretty fucking hilarious how terrible his anger management is.
    • Ian? I don't recognize that one. But I can always make room for idiots who beg for a good dicking, if he begs for it hard enough.
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Forum Points (FP) : 260
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike Empty Re: Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike

Post by Rachyl Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:19 am

what?! proteo isnt a hacker. yeah he can identify you by name in game instead of color of course, this phenomena is known as 'looking at someones rank and taking an educated guess of who they are'
    and i only TK when Reefer is around because the game has gotten BORING. it gets boring when your teammates are a bunch of newb cadets and steal your grenades only for you to later see them throwing poorly aimed nades at the thing, oh and not to mention all of the cadets tking too. you need to shut up, thanx
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 am

zakhennahr2 wrote:Hmm, I don't recognize Ian from that list. Some comments:

• ReeferFist and Rachyl. Just, ahahahaha. If they weren't so objectively bad at playing this, I might see how what they do is considered trolling. But, given that even if Rachyl as a marine helps Reefer as a thing they both still fail and lose, I wouldn't worry about it.
    • Proteo. I think this one just stopped playing when I'm in lobbies since I always get a kill on him. Hi babe! You're still on my to-kill list Smile Some tips on how to have him killed basically instantly? Lock the door when you, him, and 3 other marines are on the same side of the door. He will flip his shit, go crazy, try to grenade, and get killed. It's pretty fucking hilarious how terrible his anger management is.
    • Ian? I don't recognize that one. But I can always make room for idiots who beg for a good dicking, if he begs for it hard enough.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. +1
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:26 am

Rachyl wrote:what?! proteo isnt a hacker. yeah he can identify you by name in game instead of color of course, this phenomena is known as 'looking at someones rank and taking an educated guess of who they are'
    and i only TK when Reefer is around because the game has gotten BORING. it gets boring when your teammates are a bunch of newb cadets and steal your grenades only for you to later see them throwing poorly aimed nades at the thing, oh and not to mention all of the cadets tking too. you need to shut up, thanx

By that reasoning you could justify killing someone with saying you were bored with life in general. You're excuse in no way justifies the means. If you are bored go ruin other games, not this one.
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:28 am

I never said it justified my actions lol i was merely saying that the game has gotten boring so thats how i play now. And no im not going to play something else i want to play The Thing THANX
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Post by Proteo Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:27 am

Phantom01 wrote:
    Rachyl wrote:what?! proteo isnt a hacker. yeah he can identify you by name in game instead of color of course, this phenomena is known as 'looking at someones rank and taking an educated guess of who they are'

By that reasoning you could justify killing someone with saying you were bored with life in general. You're excuse in no way justifies the means. If you are bored go ruin other games, not this one.

It's a game bro, not real life. If you want to take the actions of somebody in a game and apply them to real life, then I'd have a mansion with a fuckin helicopter pad and a bugatti veyron, along with a constant 5 stars above my head at all times.

Also, I already reported your Team Killing efforts. If you would like a link to the thread, it is right here: https://thethingrevival.forumotion.com/t451-phantom-likes-to-tk

AND PHANTOM TEAMS UP WITH ZAKHENAR.
    I figure since we are randomly assigning team up, butt buddies, I'd give you one too Smile
    Thanks for playing, and the trolling will begin now.

Also, Zak, I've been playing Evolve. It's kind of like the Thing, except more than half of these retards have microphones and I have to feign interests in them in order to win the game
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:35 am

Proteo wrote:
    Phantom01 wrote:

It's a game bro, not real life. If you want to take the actions of somebody in a game and apply them to real life, then I'd have a mansion with a fuckin helicopter pad and a bugatti veyron, along with a constant 5 stars above my head at all times.

Also, I already reported your Team Killing efforts. If you would like a link to the thread, it is right here: https://thethingrevival.forumotion.com/t451-phantom-likes-to-tk

I figure since we are randomly assigning team up, butt buddies, I'd give you one too Smile

Also, Zak, I've been playing Evolve. It's kind of like the Thing, except more than half of these retards have microphones and I have to feign interests in them in order to win the game

I understand it's a game. I was using the comparison to call attention to the stupidity behind the argument, not for it to be taken literally. Something you clearly missed.

Also, great report. Definitely some legitimate merit behind it. Grow up kid. Just because you, and the rest of the people on this list, think you are super slick trolling people while hiding behind a computer screen doesn't mean I'm not going to take the necessary effort to bring to light scum like the group of you.
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:58 am

Lol Proteo man you're so fucking butthurt, I am loving it. Of course I team up with 5 to 6 marines to TK your ass when you pull the pin out of a grenade because "OMFG YOU N00B U LOCKED DOOR", and frankly it makes the game more fun for me to figure out creative ways to get your ass (and MiniThor's "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOWLY RANKED PLAYER" dumbass) raped by every other marine. Didn't know one of the others shooting you was Phantom, but the fact you actually watched a replay to figure out the names of all the marines, ahahaha. So butthurt.

Watch more than one replay, you'll probably notice all of the names changing Wink Usually a sign from god when it's anyone and everyone killing you.
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Phantom01 wrote:
    Proteo wrote:
    Phantom01 wrote:

I understand it's a game. I was using the comparison to call attention to the stupidity behind the argument, not for it to be taken literally. Something you clearly missed.

Also, great report. Definitely some legitimate merit behind it. Grow up kid. Just because you, and the rest of the people on this list, think you are super slick trolling people while hiding behind a computer screen doesn't mean I'm not going to take the necessary effort to bring to light scum like the group of you.

Hiding behind a screen huh? Alright, bra. I live in Utah and I'll be moving to Washington at the end of the month. If you think I'm talking shit because I won't back it up, fucking meet me.
    Else, shut the fuck up

Also, using your same argument to show the stupidity in your own argument against her argument is was what I was doing too. Inception, bitch

Also, who the fuck invites Zak to every thread I'm mentioned? I'm starting to think this lil guy has a bit of a crush on me Smile
    I'm flattered but, me, reefer, and now Kevin kind of have a little something something going on. I guess you could join if you wanted...
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Proteo wrote:
    Phantom01 wrote:
    Proteo wrote:
    Phantom01 wrote:

Hiding behind a screen huh? Alright, bra. I live in Utah and I'll be moving to Washington at the end of the month. If you think I'm talking shit because I won't back it up, fucking meet me.
    Else, shut the fuck up

Also, using your same argument to show the stupidity in your own argument against her argument is was what I was doing too. Inception, bitch

Also, who the fuck invites Zak to every thread I'm mentioned? I'm starting to think this lil guy has a bit of a crush on me Smile
    I'm flattered but, me, reefer, and now Kevin kind of have a little something something going on. I guess you could join if you wanted...

Lol just had to throw in the bra huh? Damn must be tough shit. Sure I'll come meet you.. oh wait I'm not stupid enough to shell to a couple thousand to fly to Seattle. But hey, if you want to make the flight over to Detroit feel free too, just make sure the ghetto doesn't get you first.

Anyway, I'm done having this conversation. I have better things to do with my life. I'll be updating this thread when need arises.

Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:02 pm

phantom01 wrote:

Lol just had to throw in the bra huh? Damn must be tough shit. Sure I'll come meet you.. oh wait I'm not stupid enough to shell to a couple thousand to fly to Seattle. But hey, if you want to make the flight over to Detroit feel free too, just make sure the ghetto doesn't get you first.

Anyway, I'm done having this conversation. I have better things to do with my life. I'll be updating this thread when need arises.  

bitch i'm not flying to Detroit. even god doesnt travel there. You win for living in a mo fuckin sketch ass town, alright.

and thanks for telling me you're done with this conversation XD
    Really proves you right
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 pm

nobody talk like that in Detroit
    he really cares what he looks like online. roflmao

zak's/Frk's rage is real <3 i love reading every word of his posts
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Proteo wrote:
    phantom01 wrote:

bitch i'm not flying to Detroit. even god doesnt travel there. You win for living in a mo fuckin sketch ass town, alright.

and thanks for telling me you're done with this conversation XD
    Really proves you right

Lmfao +1
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 am

Datasick wrote:I'm a hacker LOL, +1 to the scum list xD

he tried to call you out, too? Sad
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 am

Proteo wrote:
    Datasick wrote:I'm a hacker LOL, +1 to the scum list xD

he tried to call you out, too? Sad

Not at all.
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Zakkenhar is such a butthurt little tryhard bitch when he dies lol
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

LOL Rachyl babe, stop dying every round. Is that why you stopped playing? Too afraid I'll keep on rekking you long and hard? God I love people like you, you're too bad to actually play this game so you try to troll and fail spectacularly.
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:24 pm

I can never play with zak =/ he always runs away when i join lobby

i think its doctors orders (head doctor)
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:45 pm

LOLOLOL @ TRYHARD BITCH

that does really suit him
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:50 pm

LOL Reefer I fucking love seeing you go from butthurt to extremely butthurt as the night goes on. "LOLOLOLOLOL 5 MINUTE LOBBY HOLDING TIME" Ahahaha I fucking love how bad you are at trolling.

1. "Kick zak for the lulz", everyone kicks Reefer.
    2. Absolutely failing at trolling with throwing nades and suiciding.
    3. "LOLOLOLOL GONNA HOLD LOBBY", but that's a game that's loading Reef, you're failing. Feel like sharing what it's like being bad at everything you do? Since you're still this bad at anything and everything, tell me, do you still think about committing suicide?
    4. Trying to troll with pausing, still completely failing. Hahaha this is awesome. I wanted to play something else earlier, but seeing you get worse and worse is amazing.
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:09 pm

lol he madd.

keep saying how not mad you are while you rage. we love it jocolor
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:11 pm

the trolling is obviously working because your here bitching and not enjoying your night/life flower

suck it <3
    zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Reefer babe, you and Rachyl act exactly the same. Try to troll, fail, then you stop playing while screaming "LOLOLOLOL ZAK U MAD" in the forums Neutral Why are you taking away my fun of completely demolishing you every game?
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:05 pm

because you madd, duhh. <3 lololol

i luv my lil zakenrage
    Reefer

Post by Reefer Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:09 pm

the trolling is obviously working because your here bitching and not enjoying your night/life flower

suck it <3

Why are you taking away my fun of completely demolishing you every game?

because you madd brah *grins* Twisted Evil
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 am

REEFER, ZAKS MAD LOL I knew if i posted about him he would come sniffing around at the forums LOL zak i see you looser go away!
    TeamKiller
    TeamKiller
    Cadet

Forum Points (FP) : 19

Post by TeamKiller Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 am

Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike Tell-me-more-willy-wonka-meme
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:05 am

And that's the story of how Zak proved, over and over, how much of a bitch he was XD
    I see a self-published biography in your future...
    "The life and times of Zakenrage:
    How to prove you aren't mad by raging to others on an online forum!
    Including such lines as:
    Too afraid I'll keep on rekking you long and hard?
    Of course I team up with 5 to 6 marines
    more fun for me to figure out creative ways to get your ass"

Yes, let the homo-erotic tendencies continue
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Forum Points (FP) : 977
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12

Post by Datasick Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:49 am

Can we get a montage parody of zak and reefer fighting ingame?
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 am

Datasick wrote:Can we get a montage parody of zak and reefer fighting ingame?

With the benny hill soundtrack XD
    Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:36 am

Rachyl
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Rachyl Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 am

Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
    From ten thousand lightning bugs
    As they tried to teach me how to dance
    A foxtrot above my head
    A sock hop beneath my bed
    The disco ball is just hanging by a thread
    Thread, thread
    ReeferFist
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3

Post by ReeferFist Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:43 am

Datasick wrote:Can we get a montage parody of zak and reefer fighting ingame?

Zak never talks to me in game because he knows he'll be out trolled Laughing . he just likes to cry on here a lot for some reason. prly because in his mind(LOL) he truly thinks someone out there cares <3 roflmao
    zakhennahr
    zakhennahr
    Specialist
    Specialist

Forum Points (FP) : 89

Post by zakhennahr Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Reefer you're so bad at trolling no matter where you are. Stop making the forums your life, bro. You post here like 500x a day, start doing something with your time besides working toward your sad and lonely suicide (I can't think of any other reason you're so desperate for attention lol). The same goes to every other tool that posts 50x times.

And, datasick, if you want a montage of me vs. reefer, just print a page that says "zak: VICTORY" and another that says "reefer: DEFEAT", stick them on your wall, and take a 5 minute video of your wall while playing whatever song you want in the background.
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792

Post by Vicboy Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Zak. I banned reefer for two months.
    zakhennahr
    zakhennahr
    Specialist
    Specialist

Forum Points (FP) : 89

Post by zakhennahr Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Lol Vic that brings me joy. I agree with it, but I'm curious, why did you turn off random accounts?
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792

Post by Vicboy Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 pm

So reefer can finally fuck off
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:23 am

Vicboy wrote:Zak. I banned reefer for two months.

About time!
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47 am

Updated to include Vicspam
    terryterry
    terryterry
    Private
    Private

Forum Points (FP) : 74

Post by terryterry Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:41 am

I'll admit. I don't like tkers, but as I said before in another post, tker parties are 100 times worse. And although they haven't been around in some time, don't worry. I'll report them if I see them.

In the meantime, why is everyone here saying Rachyl is a tker? I have been tked by Rachyl (with reeferfist's help) only once. Maybe I missed all the other times Rachyl tked? I mean, if Rachyl tked, I'm sure they'd man up and admit it. I'll man up and admit I killed a sgt. once because we were arguing and he would shoot me every few seconds. I really don't think that classifies me as a tker, but hell. Man up people. Admit what you did...
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:37 am

terryterry wrote:I'll admit. I don't like tkers, but as I said before in another post, tker parties are 100 times worse. And although they haven't been around in some time, don't worry. I'll report them if I see them.

In the meantime, why is everyone here saying Rachyl is a tker? I have been tked by Rachyl (with reeferfist's help) only once. Maybe I missed all the other times Rachyl tked? I mean, if Rachyl tked, I'm sure they'd man up and admit it. I'll man up and admit I killed a sgt. once because we were arguing and he would shoot me every few seconds. I really don't think that classifies me as a tker, but hell. Man up people. Admit what you did...

I'll admit, Rachyl has been very good the last few times I have played with her. I have no problem taking people off this list if they can prove that they are acting better. I may do just this with Rachyl in time.
    Datasick
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

Forum Points (FP) : 977
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12

Post by Datasick Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 am

Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike 79-74
    Hawt
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Forum Points (FP) : 330

Post by Shadow Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Datasick wrote:Phantom's List of Tker's & Scum Alike 79-74
    Hawt

It's pronounced kawii
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Shadow Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:15 pm

terryterry wrote:I'll admit. I don't like tkers, but as I said before in another post, tker parties are 100 times worse. And although they haven't been around in some time, don't worry. I'll report them if I see them.

If we all are going into the sin box I will confess that I killed someone. Three cadets with Skype probably,  started shooting me ,I'm like PLEZ Noooooooo whyyy, then thing and a chased candet comes into into room I clicked g and I threw it at one of the cadets instead of thing....and I'm like that's what I thought bitch shoot me again and I'll personally shove it up ur ass....then they got scared and they also lost one of their buddies in the attack...and at the end in the game over screen it turns out I Naded wrong candet...I Naded the one that came in......srry?

Last edited by Shadow on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuse I spelled everything wrong......# can't spell for shit)
    GanjaPalm
    GanjaPalm
    Specialist
    Specialist

Forum Points (FP) : 50
    Forum Rating (FR) : 1

Post by GanjaPalm Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Shadow wrote: I clicked g and I threw it at one of the cadets instead of thing....and I'm like that's what I thought bitch shoot me again and I'll personally shove it up ur ass....

i like this guy, roflmao
    it gets about 10x more funny when you realize he's 13
    Phantom01
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Phantom01 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:44 am

Updated to include Probed.

Rachyl noted for consistent good behavior.
    GanjaPalm
    GanjaPalm
    Specialist
    Specialist

Forum Points (FP) : 50
    Forum Rating (FR) : 1

Post by GanjaPalm Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:34 am

lol @ banned.

your list sucks, you should feel bad.

Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:02 am

Phantom01 wrote:Updated to include Probed.

Rachyl noted for consistent good behavior.

what about me
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Shadow Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:47 am

Gotta add me to ur scum list now, called me out cuse I trash talk ppl.....yah do it...I dare u...Or are u too much of a pussy and hides behind a screen?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 am