-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

Upcoming 0.266

Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Upcoming 0.266 Empty Upcoming 0.266

Post by Vicboy

UPCOMING:

Thing gains movement speed increase when 1 player left and when players are far apart.
    Consume gains less health but consuming is faster. (Or proportional to the players alive)
    Consume gains consumed's color.
    Fixed the Refuel Station refilling cap.
    Add a small cooldown to consuming.
    Disallow the Stuck in Door Lock exploit.

POSSIBLE:
    Burning a corpse tints it black and unidentifiable instead of disappearing.
    Consuming a corpse tints it white and unidentifiable instead of disappearing.
    Share this post on: reddit

LostHope

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:50 am by LostHope

How much speed does the Thing gain during that period? Is it enough to outspeed a stimmed marine? Or is it slightly slower?

Datasick

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:14 am by Datasick

Vic I love you
    zakhennahr

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:29 am by zakhennahr

I'm glad to have been the overwhelming inspiration for the first change lol. Ragnov just turns into a 5 minute chore to end the game when there's just one or two marines left. When are you going to push this patch out, along with its bonus feature of a permaban? (I want to see how well that works, too, but I'm guessing not too well given the limitations of SC2)
    Proteo

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:04 am by Proteo

zakhennahr wrote:I'm glad to have been the overwhelming inspiration for the first change lol. Ragnov just turns into a 5 minute chore to end the game when there's just one or two marines left. When are you going to push this patch out, along with its bonus feature of a permaban? (I want to see how well that works, too, but I'm guessing not too well given the limitations of SC2)

Holy shit, is there enough room anywhere for you AND your ego?
    I think everybody knows that chasing the last marine is a shit job, and everyone complains about it.
    You are that guy in the office that everybody hates, just completely and emphatically hates. Even if you were innocent in a trial, the jury would vote guilty because you'd be saying
    "Yeah I didn't do it, but if I did, I would have done it better. The guy who did it probably got inspiration from me."
    Nobody is butthurt or trolling you because you're good at the game, believe me I know you are, we are so fucking united against you because you are just an Asshole.
    fuck.
    Rachyl

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:24 am by Rachyl

i told you guys Zakhennar was a tryhard ass little bitch but nobody believed me lol
    zakhennahr

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:35 am by zakhennahr

Oh look, Proteo and Rachyl entering a thread, adding absolutely nothing of value to it. A surprise to absolutely no one lol. And I'll stop lording my better play over you two when you stop getting so jealous about it hahaha.

Edit: You'll notice I'm an ass to you two, to Mini who is also jelly about not being as good as me, and to Frk, another jellyfish.
    Rachyl

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:41 am by Rachyl

gawd that ego look at you go
    Vicboy

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:53 pm by Vicboy

I did that speed boost because I saw the problem myself. Sorry zak but I found your post funny. No worries though.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am