-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

3 posters

Dead Ends,Boxes,Fuel ideas!

EpicxRage
    EpicxRage
    Cadet

Forum Points (FP) : 14
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Dead Ends,Boxes,Fuel ideas! Empty Dead Ends,Boxes,Fuel ideas!

Post by EpicxRage Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 am

Hey Developers cheers  
    There has been some things with The game that i figured could be upgraded/fixed (no not bugs lol)
    and i think you guise might agree with me on this too( i hope) Sad
    Well on Sahara there is a dead end! which ive died to alot, and i mean alot. it would benefit marines better if you could add a new door on the side of the building in the bottom right corner of sahara.
    or if that`s what it actually was meant for then can you add some boxes in that building to get behind. Dead ends sucks but if some boxes over there it could be a life saver to a marine.

The things burrow charge to into boxes. people have died alot to the thing burrow charging into boxes, which makes the boxes useless to marines.

There`s a idea that could make it more beneficial to the marines, like adding a mini fuel pack as a item(such such amount on 1 board  up to you guise)  this way fuel can be carried and refilled at the fuel station.because re-fueling the flamethrower at the fuel station takes a while, i have died and seen a few people die to the thing by waiting at the fuel station trying to refill. but the mini fuel pack which refills  idk 1/4 or 2/4 of the flamethrower would be incredible and help marines be more cooperative.(fuel pack cant be held by the marine with a flamethrower) but can be used to re-fuel like giving a medkit to a dead marine. thank you for reading ^_^ look forward to seeing this game become more and more better!
    Probe
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24

Dead Ends,Boxes,Fuel ideas! Empty Re: Dead Ends,Boxes,Fuel ideas!

Post by Probe Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:24 am

EpicxRage wrote:Hey Developers cheers  
    There has been some things with The game that i figured could be upgraded/fixed (no not bugs lol)
    and i think you guise might agree with me on this too( i hope) Sad
    Well on Sahara there is a dead end! which ive died to alot, and i mean alot. it would benefit marines better if you could add a new door on the side of the building in the bottom right corner of sahara.
    or if that`s what it actually was meant for then can you add some boxes in that building to get behind. Dead ends sucks but if some boxes over there it could be a life saver to a marine.

The things burrow charge to into boxes. people have died alot to the thing burrow charging into boxes, which makes the boxes useless to marines.

There`s a idea that could make it more beneficial to the marines, like adding a mini fuel pack as a item(such such amount on 1 board  up to you guise)  this way fuel can be carried and refilled at the fuel station.because re-fueling the flamethrower at the fuel station takes a while, i have died and seen a few people die to the thing by waiting at the fuel station trying to refill. but the mini fuel pack which refills  idk 1/4 or 2/4 of the flamethrower would be incredible and help marines be more cooperative.(fuel pack cant be held by the marine with a flamethrower) but can be used to re-fuel like giving a medkit to a dead marine. thank you for reading ^_^ look forward to seeing this game become more and more better!

Dead ends are intended.

The fuel pack is a good idea though to help spread out the weight of responsibility for the flamethrower.

If one of you two coders want to get started, willu/ vic, with possible ways to make that work, that would be appreciated.
    Vicboy
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 792
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Post by Vicboy Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 am

#BringBackRapeRooms

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:17 am