-The Thing- [Revival]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» Games will be running through September/December
by Rachyl Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 pm

» Speak out
by Rachyl Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:43 pm

» Join The Thing Revival Game!
by Rachyl Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:40 am

» CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS CALLING ALL THING PLAYERS
by Rachyl Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 am

» RETURNING PLAYERBASE COME TO THING DISCORD
by Rachyl Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

» Project Showcase?
by Rachyl Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:15 am

» ERROR MESSAGE
by Rachyl Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:08 am

3 posters

locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me

Shadow
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me Empty locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me

Post by Shadow Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:01 am

I was playfully locking a Gen. And he walked through the door and I was like wtf and called him hacker. He shot me, I stimed locked door and then I met reefer and department (is that his name?) They also Shot me, I ran into someone else who shot me and I died. Lesson learned don't lock ppl and if they walk through it don't call them tker

# welp a noob
    Proteo
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me Empty Re: locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me

Post by Proteo Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:27 am

Shadow wrote:I was playfully locking a Gen. And he walked through the door and I  was like wtf and called him hacker.  He shot me, I stimed locked door and then I met reefer and department (is that his name?)  They also Shot me, I ran into someone else who shot me and I died. Lesson learned don't lock ppl and if they walk through it don't call them tker

# welp a noob

I shot you too, for trying to lock him in.

Right now, if the person is ON the door, they can walk through either way of their choosing. You made the mistake of being "playful" and we took it as a threat. Just like shooting for 2hp, be prepared for the consequences. Also, we don't take to being called "hackers" lightly Smile
    Raptor Jesus
    Raptor Jesus
    Cadet

Forum Points (FP) : 7
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me Empty Re: locked someone inside and they walked though door called me thing and shot me

Post by Raptor Jesus Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 am

Hello, I am new to the thing

How do I build bunker? The Zerg/Thing keeps destroying me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:06 am